Sunday, October 12, 2008

Life on the campaign trail...

Things I have realized while being in Colorado:

  1. I don't have much free time. In fact, the only reason I have free time right now is because our reporting site is down for maintenance.
  2. I don't need free time because I don't have any friends here.
  3. I hate driving. The 18+ hour drive from Portland was bad enough not to mention the 20 miles I drive to the office each day.
  4. I am so in love with reading the bible every morning. I've realized even more how I can't make it through the day without it.
  5. I miss the West Wing, Pop Tarts, TCBY and red wine.
  6. Although winter is my favorite season, I don't like cold weather.
  7. I absolutely love coffee! I didn't drink it much this summer and I can't figure out why not.
  8. I miss my family and friends, but I know now that I could move away from everyone and be alright. (not that I'm going to)
  9. Campaigning is not the lifestyle for me, but I think if I didn't experience it I would always wonder.
  10. Public bathrooms,no matter where you are, are disgusting!

More info to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment