Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goodbye to The West Wing

Last Sunday I finished watching The West Wing. The seven seasons filled my evenings for nearly six months. This is freeing, yet slightly depressing. My evenings will no longer be filled with political drama that coincides with present day happenings, but, hey, I might feel the need to leave my house more, and my friends will appreciate my being able to talk about something besides The West Wing.

To fill my void I've developed a week long reading schedule to keep me busy. It's as follows:

Mondays: Philosophy night

Tuesdays: Public Policy Issue night

Wednesdays: Whatever book most interests me at the moment

Thursdays: Theatrical/Great Author nights

Fridays: Biography night

Saturdays/Sundays: Study nights (languages, GRE, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment